Depression vs mailman job

2017

Thanks to my poor mental health I can only do certain kinds of jobs - for example,a carrying mail at night and early in the morning.

Every day, through storms, rain and snow. For a ridiculously small amount of money. But I just want to sleep on an ortophetic mattress, you know. And I can't afford such luxury to my hurting back without having a job. I've slept on a makeshift mattress for almost a year now.

So I applied. It was harsh.

In just a few months, regretfully, I resigned. The pressure of having to make it in such a little time broke me. Yet an another failed attempt to be useful. This is what it's like. You just break. You feel shitty, you cry, you panic, you resign. It rhymed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beds

A special needs me and my special needs cat